Monday, January 10, 2011

Legion/Vatican Delays Restitution to Victims

Former Legionaries are left to sing for pennies of the street

The life of the founder was uncovered, the situation of the congregation was dire, many were the victims of abuse...
What did the Legion/Vatican do?
Begin the long process of reforming the Constitutions!

I say that this is not the Christ(ian) Priority

First is to beg pardon and make amends, in a whole-hearted way, not in a piece-meal and half-assed way.
Make amends and Pay Restitution.

Legionary, Demonstrate your Much Flaunted "Charity". Heed the Apostle James: "Show me your faith without works, and I will demonstrate with works my faith !"

Quote
What does it profit, my brethren, if a man says he has faith but has not works? Can his faith save him? If a brother or sister is ill-clad and in lack of daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what does it profit? So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead. But some one will say, "You have faith and I have works." Show me your faith apart from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith."

James, 2,14-18

No comments:

Post a Comment